Services at UMI
UMI faculty have a wealth of professional skills and experience in consultancy work for client organizations in Public, Private and NGO's sectors. Our consultants offer technical support to clients on request and consulting services are in the fields of:
- Training in performance improvement management courses;
- Project design and management;
- Strategic and corporate planning;
- Organizational re-engineering and development;
- Recruitment and employee mentoring;
- Procurement and contract management;
- Organizational capacity assessment and reforms;
- Development of ITC based solutions;
- Policy development and evaluations.
To ensure that consultancies are carried out with the highest degree of competence, UMI has standing arrangements with highly experienced practitioners in other institutions and has developed effective quality assurance mechanisms that are reviewed from time to time. Annex 3 shows a list of some consultancies done is attached for reference.
Capacity Building & Training Services
UMI maintains its overall objective of providing services to clients in the public and private sectors as well as the non-governmental organisations. The Institute has in the previous past exported its services to the public sector in the neighboring countries.