You are welcome to this information page for New Participants for the 2018/19 Academic Year. It is intended at providing you with information regarding the Academic Information Management Systems (AIMS), specifically on the following;
- How to access the Participants Portal at https://student.umi.ac.ug
- How to activate your online account using the Portal,
- How to enroll yourself for the course and semester modules, and
- How to generate Payment Reference Numbers that you can use at the Banks whenever you are making payments for fees,
For you to use the system and enroll yourself, you will require the following;
- A New Participants’ Portal Guide, that you can download from here
- An active email address,
- A mobile phone number and a phone,
- Your admission letter for key details like Admission No, Course, etc, and
- Internet connection.
Once you have the above, access the Participants’ Portal by clicking on link: https://student.umi.ac.ug. You can then progress through the steps given in the guide.